Cites & Bytes @ Bailey

a library newsletter, a compendium of interesting tidbits, a communication tool....from Bailey Library @ Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. (Site Feed)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pop Quiz....

Here's some favorite Friday fun: Take the book quiz and discover which famous book (64 classic choices) matches your personality! I took it twice and am apparently schizophrenic.














The university quiz is fun, too. Quel suprise! I am the University of California at Berkeley.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am Siddhartha by Herman Hesse. That was my third book though. I went back and changed a couple of answer about which I was wishy-washy. I didn't like the first two books. I haven't read Siddhartha, but the description states that I have no idea "what camp I am in" and that I believe in ferries. I thought those both true, so I went with it.

As for schools, I am the University of CA, San Diego. That is without having to go back and change any answers. The description stated that I have a sunny disposition and "sometime think that trees are talking to me." How fun! I think I'll sit under an Elm this weekend.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home