Cites & Bytes @ Bailey

a library newsletter, a compendium of interesting tidbits, a communication tool....from Bailey Library @ Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. (Site Feed)

Monday, March 03, 2008

Come Blog With Me!


I would like to invite all interested parties... students, staff, faculty, administration, community members, passing strangers... to share your love of books and reading on our blog. I hope you may have read some of the past "Recently Read" postings and that's what we are looking for... a short review, a rave, a rant, a brief paragraph. Any type of book is welcome! If you would like to contribute, please contact me and I will post your response. Maybe we could even birth a brand new blog for book lovers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Crow said...

I'll post a review. Where do I sign up?

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home