Cites & Bytes @ Bailey

a library newsletter, a compendium of interesting tidbits, a communication tool....from Bailey Library @ Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. (Site Feed)

Saturday, July 16, 2005

At the Stroke of Midnight....


potter1
Originally uploaded by Tomes.

the doors of Gallery 164 opened to admit the crowd of Harry Potter fans waiting on the street in Slippery Rock. A good time was had by all and I am well into the first hundred pages... there was one little incident... a wandering (and inebriated?) college student came by and said, "How old are YOU? Get over it!" This did not, however, dampen my enthusiasm... although I was thankful I had abandoned my earlier plans to come in costume. On second thought, a wand might have come in handy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home