Cites & Bytes @ Bailey

a library newsletter, a compendium of interesting tidbits, a communication tool....from Bailey Library @ Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. (Site Feed)

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What's Your Carbon Footprint?


...or more correctly, your nation's carbon footprint? Check out Breathing Earth--a site that lets you view a graphic illustration of carbon emissions--in relation to population. If you want to calculate how your lifestyle choices impact the environment answer a short Earth Day Footprint quiz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melba Tomeo said...

Oh my gosh, the quiz told me that if everyone lived like me, we would need 5.3 planets. Bummer. And I thought I was living right.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jane Smith said...

I didn't do so well either. I need to quit driving so many places alone! Isn't the breathing earth thing cool?

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home