Cites & Bytes @ Bailey

a library newsletter, a compendium of interesting tidbits, a communication tool....from Bailey Library @ Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. (Site Feed)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Recommended Summer Reads




If you're like me, you're always on the lookout for a good book to wile away the summer hours. I've read several recently that I'd recommend: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows, Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay,The Help by Kathryn Stockett, Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford, and Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Armando said...

wow I agree with you, The Help is a must-read book. I want to read it again cause I feel like I dont want to finish. Amazing story.

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anthony said...

I think this will be very good recommendation. I would like to buy them for this summer...Thanks for the recommendation...:):)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home