Cites & Bytes @ Bailey

a library newsletter, a compendium of interesting tidbits, a communication tool....from Bailey Library @ Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. (Site Feed)

Sunday, July 22, 2007

All 759 Pages...

Finished it! I had a bit of a busy weekend, company, etc., almost considered taking it to the music festival where I spent most of Saturday, or I would have been finished earlier. I got the book at midnight on Friday, or somewhat after actually since I was #78 in line at the Borders Outlet. You've really got to hand it to Rowling... these books have been so engrossing, that sort of I-don't-want-to-stop-reading this experience and this last one was no exception. I'm not giving up any of its secrets but I thoroughly enjoyed it... epic, really. The whole phenomena has been really fun. I'm donating my copy to the library on Monday... get on the hold list!

UPDATE: Children, Creepy Middle-Aged Weirdos Swept Up in Potter Craze... satire from the Onion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home