Cites & Bytes @ Bailey

a library newsletter, a compendium of interesting tidbits, a communication tool....from Bailey Library @ Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. (Site Feed)

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Vote!

Two recent events reminded me to put together some voter registration information:
  • I was helping to register student voters at Boozel Dining Hall the other day (and apologies to any students I harassed... you really shouldn't let old people determine your future. Take it from an old person!) I learned a lot about voter registration that day from student activist Dan Klein...
  • and Kutztown Library had voting information on their library blog yesterday. Thanks for motivating me, KU.
So I am working on putting some information together here... it's still incomplete, but I wanted to make it public since the deadline for registration is so near. March 24 is the last day to register to vote in the upcoming Pennsylvania Presidential primary. If you are not registered, do so immediately! Participate in your future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home